Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"A member who joined after P3 was already over, in Phase 4:"
I've seen sooo many videos and read so many documents, I think Rayzel and I are already friends!
I am very thankful and satisfied with the hard work and detail poured on this program. I am a P3tolife worry free, culinary diva and sexy as hell member! ????
I started the program because doing P3 by myself was miserable. I was scared, hungry and anxious. I felt lost, unknowledgeable and disoriented. I read so many things and nothing was referencing the lifestyle, long term commitment I visualized for me and my family. Well, this was my first week in P3forlife, but in reality first week of P4. I lost around 6 pounds during my original P3 and enrolled to avoid starvation (I didn't knew how to eat more than 700 calories and was starting to feel fatigue an weakness)…
Sooooo, my first week as a P3member was amazing, I increased my daily intake to 1000-1200 cals and maintained fabulously, eating delicious, nutritious and super yummy food. As this was tecnically my 1st week of phase 4, I added almond milk, yogurt, almonds & peanuts that I was dying to have and the results are great!
Pizza Style Chicken with Chickpea Salad - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 5 oz chicken breast
- 2 slices tomato
- ½ oz mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 leaves Fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt divided
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- SEASON chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, pepper and oregano on both sides. Heat a medium oven safe skillet over medium heat. Once pan is very hot, place chicken on and cook 6-7 minutes. Flip chicken and add garlic to pan. Cook an additional 6 minutes.
- IN the meantime, turn oven to broil. Top chicken with mozzarella and sliced tomato. Broil 7-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly (check every few minutes to be safe so it doesn’t burn). While chicken broils, stir ingredients for salad in a bowl. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar and sea salt. Stir well.
- REMOVE pan from oven. Serve garnished with chopped basil and season with remaining sea salt.