Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I am loving the recipes and they will STAY in my cookbook file."
Hi Rayzel! I just want to take a minute and tell you that I am loving the recipes!!! And they will STAY in my cookbook file. I have managed to maintain my LDW, fluctuating only a pound or so FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! And I am usually not hungry at all. I’ve done the HCG diet 7 times now – gaining it all back each time – but NOT THIS TIME! I am so stoked. THANK YOU for all you do to give back to us hCGers!
Fajita Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 4 large portobello mushrooms caps
- 10 oz skirt steak thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper julienned
- 1 small white onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 small avocado
- 1 handful cilantro
- ½ tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove gills and stems from cap to make space for filling using the tip of a spoon (do carefully if you want to keep the mushrooms looking nice). Place onto parchment paper open side facing down. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set onto a plate.
- WHILE mushrooms bake, heat a large pan oven medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion, cook 5 minutes stirring once. Add sliced steak, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt. Cook 5-7 minutes longer depending on desired doneness of steak.
- MASH avocado using a fork, stir in cilantro and remaining sea salt. Fill portobello caps with steak and veggie mixture (about 1 cup filling per cap). Top with a dollop (1 tbsp) of guacamole on each cap before serving.