Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
I was beyond excited when I learned of your P3 program. Which I promptly signed up for and lost an additional 4 pounds using it. I loved all of your meals on there and felt full and satisfied and felt as if I could do this for life.
Beet, Goat Cheese & Pork Salad - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz pork chops boneless, trimmed of excess fat
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup beets julienned, pre-cooked (about 2 medium beets)
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 4 dried figs finely diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- COMBINE all ingredients for the dressing/marinade (except for the sprigs of rosemary and thyme) in a small jar and shake until well combined. Place the pork chops in a large ziploc bag and add 3 tbsp of the dressing/marinade plus the rosemary and thyme sprigs. Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or (even better) overnight.
- HEAT a large pan over medium-high heat and sear the pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and let rest for at least 5 minutes. For the salad, arrange the beets, red onion, pistachios, and figs on top of the mixed greens.
- SLICE the pork and place on top of the salad. Dress with the remaining dressing/marinade.