Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="Happy to learn stabilization and maintenance meals can be so much more flavorful"
Hi Rayzel! I’m checking in after completing week four. I stabilized 2.4 pounds above my LDW. I didn’t do any steak days, but I did fast till dinner one day a week. I was so full on all the other days, that a fast day was pretty easy and a nice break from digesting food. This past weekend, I made the Balsamic Pork chops and flax green beans for guests and they loved, loved it. I love being introduced to new ingredients. I thought I was doomed to the basic low carb piece of meat, broccoli, green beans or salad way of eating to maintain, but this is showing me that stabilization and maintenance meals can be so much more flavorful. I’m happy to chat with you about my experience, if you’d like.
Mustard Balsamic Pork Chop w/ Baked Flaxseed Green Beans - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
For Pork Chops
- 12 oz pork chops boneless
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
For Flax Green Beans
- 16 oz fresh green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine green beans and olive oil. Use hand to toss and coat. Sprinkle with flaxseed and sea salt. Toss again to coat. Spread green beans on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- WHILE green beans bake, heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Season pork chops with sea salt, black pepper and dried thyme on both sides. Place chops in skillet and cook 7 minutes, flip pork chops and cook 5 minutes longer.
- REDUCE heat to low. Whisk together garlic, mustard, and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and pour into pan with pork chops. Simmer 5 minutes longer to thicken. Serve with green beans.