Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"With your recipes, it finally feels like I might have a fighting chance of keeping it off forever this time "
Thanks for the guidance and weekly guide. Although I wasn't able to make all the recipes, the ones I did were delicious and truly helped me to stabilize - for the first time! I'm back trying to take off the weight I have lost before on hCG and finally feel like I might have a fighting chance of keeping it off forever once I get to goal this time!!!
I appreciate the thought and effort that went into helping those of us who have no clue how to do P3 right. Truly appreciated!
- 1 cup cooked ham diced
- 1 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼-1/2 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees and spray and 8x8 baking pan with olive oil spray. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sea salt. Stir in ham, bell pepper, onion and cheese.
- POUR into baking pan and bake 45-50 minutes.
- COOL 10 minutes. Slice into 4 squares .