Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Omg the pork cauliflower fritters are amazing!!! Even people not on diet are eating them up!...I think your stabilization recipes are part of my long term success."
Btw the food is great and soooo much to eat! The portions have been huge! I can easily get 3 larger meals or 4 small meals out of your "2 portion servings". The curry chicken - delicious. Turkey chilli - delicious. Dessert; only made the blackberry lime smoothie and I really liked it! I just added a bit more stevia than the recipe called for.
Overall I am very pleased with the quality and yumminess of the meals! Thank you so much for coming up with this P3 meal plan idea!
Later, same gal....
Omg the pork cauliflower fritters are amazing!!! Even people not on diet are eating them up! I just added a dollop of sour cream for them. Super delicious!
yet later still....
I feel like I did really well when eating from your P3 recipes. When do you plan on coming out with additional recipes? They are all delicious and cannot wait! Thank you for all the coaching.
BTW, I have lost those 3 lbs (Rayzel: she had a gain on a trip after finishing P3- we discussed utilizing intermittent fasting to fix). I am back at less than +2lbs from my last injection weight. I think your stabilization recipes are part of my long term success. Thanks for all of your help!
- ½ lb lean ground pork
- 6 cups cauli florets (about 1 head cauli)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh sage finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- HEAT a large pot filled with 2-3 cups of water over medium heat. Cut cauliflower into florets. Place cauliflower florets into water and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and boil 10 minutes to soften florets. Alternate cooking method: 7 minutes at high pressure in instant pot.
- STRAIN and transfer florets to a large mixing bowl. Allow cauliflower to cool slightly for 5 minutes. Use a potato masher or fork to mash florets until slightly chunky. Add egg, green onion, ground pork and seasonings. Mix well to combine.
- HEAT a large pan over medium heat. Spray liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Place fritters onto pan using a ⅓ cup measuring cup. Press down and shape gently with a spatula. Cook 4-5 minutes. Turn over and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until cooked through.