Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Love Mug bread. It’s FAB. Have no idea how you came up with all of this – but THANK YOU!!!!! Grateful for these recipes, the insights, the community you have built, and way you laid out this program. On week 2 and loving it. Thanks again!
Carrot Cake Mug Muffin - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Swerve
- 1/16 tsp powdered stevia *
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp carrots , shredded
- 2 tbsp canned pineapple , unsweetened, finely chopped or crushed
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cream cheese , softened
- 1 tsp Swerve
- COMBINE the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, Swerve, cinnamon, salt, egg white and almond milk in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Fold in the shredded carrot and finely chopped pineapple.
- SPRAY large mug with non-stick cooking spray and transfer themixture to the mug.
- MICROWAVE for 1 ½ minutes, check doneness, then continue in 30 second intervals until a toothpick inserted come out clean. (Minetook 2 ½ min) Remove from the microwave and allow to cool forseveral minutes.
- MIX together the cream cheese and 1 tsp of Swerve until smooth. Top the muffin with the cream cheese mixture and enjoy!
Alternate Cooking Method: Oven
- Please note, oven cooking method is temporary guesstimate till fully tested! PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Pour batter into mug, bake for 25 minutes.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making several at “a time so you’re not spending all that time for 1 muffin. :)-