Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Love Mug bread. It’s FAB. Have no idea how you came up with all of this – but THANK YOU!!!!! Grateful for these recipes, the insights, the community you have built, and way you laid out this program. On week 2 and loving it. Thanks again!
- COMBINE the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, Swerve, cinnamon, salt, egg and almond milk in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Fold in the shredded carrot and finely chopped pineapple.
- SPRAY large mug with non-stick cooking spray and transfer the mixture to the mug.
- MICROWAVE for 1 ½ minutes, check doneness, then continue in 30 second intervals until a toothpick inserted come out clean. (Mine took 2 ½ min) Remove from the microwave and allow to cool for several minutes.
- MIX together the cream cheese and 1 tsp of Swerve until smooth. Top the muffin with the cream cheese mixture and enjoy!
Alternate Cooking Method: Oven
- Please note, oven cooking method is temporary guesstimate till fully tested! PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Pour batter into mug, bake for 25 minutes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making several at “a time so you’re not spending all that time for 1 muffin. :)-