Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"We went grocery shopping today and it was so easy and painless!"
Hi Rayzel, I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for creating this awesome program. I am sure I would not have started another round of hCG without the P3toLife program. I completed a 46 day round with the pellets I ordered through you, and released 30.2 lbs. I’ve never known how to make a meal plan, so you doing the leg work has saved me so much stress and frustration on trying to survive another P3. My husband and I went grocery shopping today and it was so easy, and painless! I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!! You truly are a blessing to all of us who have struggled on P3. I am super excited to keep you updated on my success on the program! Thank you so very much for all the time and effort you put into this, I can’t wait to see what else you will create!!
- 7 g toasted unsweetened coconut flakes chopped
- 14 g pecans chopped
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a couple times.
- BLENDER up everything but the pecans and coconut flakes. Fold in the pecans and coconut flakes in your bowl and enjoy the crunchy chewy goodness!