Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Icy dessert recipes are so helpful for getting through wanting-a-sweet times."
Thank you for adding to your P3 recipes! My husband and I have really enjoyed them -- especially the icy desserts, they're so helpful for getting through wanting-a-sweet times!
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two.
- Melt butter, add flaxseed meal, almond extract, and Swerve. Stir on medium high heat for 3 minute so. Remove from heat and stick in fridge to cool off while you make your smoothie.
- w/o topping: 42 cal - 1 protein - 1 fat - 9 carbs - 8 net carbs
- w/ topping: 116 cal - 2 protein - 8 fat - 11 carb - 9 net carbs