Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Omg, I love everything about it. The food tastes amazing. The way it’s put together it’s easy to follow. And I feel satisfied when eating. I don’t feel deprived of anything. Especially when I have a sweet tooth.
You are amazing. Truly a blessing to have found your blog and p3tolife plan!
10 days later…
The last day of week 3 is Monday!
Still doing fantastic!!!! I have done the hCG diet 4 or 5 times and this is the first time I feel this good. Your plan is amazing!!!!
I’m exactly 2 pounds below my lwd , yay!
Big question… my husband and I are going to Mexico for 5 days (in two weeks) for his birthday. We are staying at an all-inclusive resort. Help!!! I know we will drink and be merry. But any tips for keeping from going totally off the rails? I know when we get home we will go right back to the eating plan.
By the way, my husband and I have been eating the meal plan and for the most part our two younger kids as well. I love the variety and never feel deprived. And health wise, we feel amazing. Your plan is truly a lifesaver.
Blackened Shrimp Lettuce Wraps w/ Avocado Salsa - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- 6 large bibb lettuce leaves
- ½ cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup cabbage/coleslaw mix shredded
- 1¼ medium avocados diced
- ½ cup mango diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 1 tbsp jalapeno minced
- ½ cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PREPARE the avocado salsa, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- FOR the blackened shrimp, combine the spices in a small bowl and mix well. Place the shrimp in a large ziploc bag, add the spice mixture and shake until the shrimp are well coated.
- PREHEAT a large pan and cook the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and opaque.
- ASSEMBLE, fill each lettuce leaf with a bit of shredded cabbage, diced tomato, and a few shrimp. Top with avocado salsa and serve!