Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
" I am a busy girl and your program gives me 100% confidence that I will succeed with P3 and P4 for life."
I purchased your program a few weeks ago. It is easy to follow and I am loving it! I am not a cook and your recipes are easy to follow. I have made the bacony egg cups and the turkey chili and froze them. I will make the chicken curry tomorrow and freeze it in prep for next Thursday.
- 8 eggs * (medium sized)
- 2 slices thick cut bacon **
- 1 cup spinach coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast ***
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- HEAT a large frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon slices and cook 8-10 minutes, flip and cook an additional 8-10 minutes. Set slices aside onto a plate or paper towel to cool. Chop into small pieces.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F and spray 6 muffin tins with olive oil or coconut cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and coconut milk. Stir in onion, spinach, bacon, nutritional yeast, sea salt and black pepper.
- USING a 1/3 measuring cup, scoop mixture into prepared muffin tins. Bake 30 minutes. Freeze and microwave as needed or refrigerate up to 5 days.