Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="I know I'm fueling my body with the right foods & portions for stabilization. "
I am in Week 2 & have stabilized & actually lost weight with incorporating some exercise. My LWI was 155.0 & today's weight was 150.8! I have tremendous success with your program & THANK goodness all the work is done for me aside from grocery shopping & meal prepping. I am a single Mom, super-busy professional, I'm on the road a lot, etc. This has been a life-saver & when I eat & go to bed at night… my mind can be at rest because I know I'm fueling my body with the right foods & portions for stabilization.
Tandoori Chicken & Cauli Rice - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz chicken breasts
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- ½ cup white onion finely chopped
- ¾ cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper optional
- Fresh cilantro for serving
- 4 cups cauliflower rice for serving
- TURN crockpot to low heat. To the pot of the crock pot add coconut milk and whisk in seasonings. Place chicken breasts, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion into pot and cover with lid. Cook 4-5 hours, or until chicken is fork tender.
- REMOVE chicken breasts and shred using two forks. Return to crockpot and stir to coat in sauce. Serve over cauliflower rice and top with chopped cilantro.
ALTERNATE INSTANT POT METHOD:
- ADD all ingredients except cilantro and cauli rice to instant pot. Close lid and vent. Set to manual pressure for 20 minutes. Continue with step 2 above