Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="I HAVE LOVED EVERY RECIPE I'VE MADE SO FAR AND CAN'T WAIT TO TRY A FEW MORE!"
Thank you so much for everything, Rayzel and Team! I have loved every recipe I’ve made so far and can’t wait to try a few more! You all are doing a great job! Just wish I had a personal chef to make all these great meals for me! Hahaha!Thanks again for all the great updates! This program ROCKS!
Buffalo Style Stuffed Peppers - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz chicken breast
- 4 medium bell pepper
- 2 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup Tabasco or Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tsp sea salt
- IN a saucepan, add chicken breast and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium low heat. Boil 20 minutes. Shred chicken with a fork and set aside.
- IN a medium saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of ghee. Add celery and carrots. Cover and cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Add shredded chicken to pan. Season with dill, garlic powder, onion powder and sea salt. Add apple cider vinegar and Tabasco sauce. Stir to coat. Remove from heat. Stir in scallions.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F and pour 1 cup of water in the bottom of a baking pan (cook along with Mexican peppers). Scoop chicken mixture into each bell pepper and place into baking sheet. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes.