Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
I am LOVINGLY P3toLife!!! I just had the meal with sweet potatoes and it didn’t make me gain!! My metabolism has truly been reset after the hCG protocol, learning to “eat to hunger” and following your absolutely wonderful recipes to ease back into “normal” eating! I am eating a lot and even adding a pat of butter here and there (like on the breakfast muffins) or adding an extra broccoli slaw to a meal or 1T of half & half to my coffee…and am losing during P3toLife! I am 27 days since LIW and I have lost an additional 6.3 lbs-so amazing!! I cannot thank you enough, Rayzel, for this fantastic program!!
BBQ Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Mash - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
FOR PORK CHOPS:
- 10 oz pork chops
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
FOR BARBECUE SAUCE:*
FOR SWEET POTATO MASH:
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled
- 1 tsp grass-fed butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- IN a small stock pot, combine ingredients for barbecue sauce and bring to a simmer over low heat. Simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into a small jar.
- FILL a medium stock pot with water and chop potatoes into large chunks. Add sweet potatoes to water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium/low and continue to boil for 20 minutes. Alternate cooking for sweet potatoes: ADD 1” of water to instant pot with grate. Add raw sweet potato chunks and set to manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- WHILE sweet potato cook, preheat grill to 400 degrees and rub pork chops with cumin, smoked paprika, onion powder and sea salt. Place pork chops on grill and cook 10 minutes. Turn and baste each pork chop with 1 tbsp BBQ sauce. Continue to grill 10 minutes longer.
- MASH sweet potatoes and stir in butter, cinnamon and sea salt. Serve 1 chop with half of sweet potato mash.