Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Hi P3 Team!
I’m really grateful to have finally purchased this program. I hesitated for two years and failed two P3 rounds in the process.
I’ve listened to just about all the P3 success stories and I’m experiencing the same feelings as those ladies: the portions are huge! And…I’ve lost weight! Granted, I’m sure it’ll taper off but it’s still exciting! Thanks again!
- 6 cups Spring mix
- 1 cup carrots , julienned
- 1 cup radish , thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup red onion , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 8 oz lean sirloin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh chives , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill , finely chopped
- TOSS all ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Preheat a grill pan or skillet. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- GRILL the steak for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until desired level of doneness is reached. Remove the steak from heat and allow to rest for several minutes before slicing very thinly.
- WHILE the steak is resting, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing until smooth.
- DIVIDE the salad onto two plates, top each with half of the steak and dressing.