Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="Loved the recipes. I have not had one steak day on P3."
I had such a great experience and loved the recipes. I have not had one steak day on P3 and in maintenance for 3 weeks now I have not strayed over 2 lbs. I feel so empowered and am at a great weight. My goal was to lose 10 more pounds but I may wait until after New Years, just to stay unstressed. It has also rekindled my love of cooking. I need to know how to morph that excellent chocolate morning mug bread into a peanut butter flavor, lol.
I'm all in to help out with a Skype interview. I work during the day, I am a nurse practitioner. I found all the articles regarding how to choose hCG and all the others as most valuable to my overall understanding of how it all works. You are my hero!!! Sincere thanks!
Chinese Skirt Steak & Cauli Fried “Rice” - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 10 oz skirt steak
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos OR gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
For Cauliflower Rice
- 1 medium head cauliflower broken into florets
- ⅓ cup peas
- ⅓ cup carrots grated
- ⅓ cup white onion minced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- COMBINE all steak seasonings except sesame seeds in a shallow Tupperware. Add steak and swish to coat on all sides. Cover and marinate at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- HEAT a grill pan over medium/high heat and spray with olive oil spray. Discard marinade and place steaks on hot grill pan and cook 3-4 minutes, flip and cook an addition 4 minutes.
- WHILE steak cooks, add cauliflower florets to a food processor. Pulse until fine. Heat skillet over low heat. Add onion and cook until translucent. Stir in coconut aminos, cauliflower rice, peas, and carrots. Continue to cook 3-5 minutes to soften cauliflower. Stir in cilantro.
- SERVE cauliflower alongside steak