Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Good morning. So I am at the tail end of week two on the P3tolife plan. I am enjoying it a lot. The recipes are creative and tasty. I had stopped cooking and now I find myself looking forward to cooking a great meal each night.
Anyhow, thank you so much for all the advice and info!!! I definitely boast about the program to everyone!!
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Meatza - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup Paleochef barbecue sauce or other paleo brand or sugar-free BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple , chopped very small
- 1/2 cup red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 slices bacon , cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeño , sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Fresh cilantro , roughly chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the all of the ingredients for the crust and mix until well combined. Spread the crust mixture onto the prepared pizza stone/baking sheet into a circle about 12” in diameter and ¼” thick.
- BAKE for 20 minutes. (Check about halfway through and drain any excess moisture off, if needed.) Remove from the oven, blot dry with paper towels, and place on a fresh sheet of parchment paper.
- EVENLY spread the barbecue sauce over the crust, followed by the mozzarella cheese. Arrange the pineapple chunks, onion slices, bacon, and jalapenos on the pizza and return to the oven.
- BAKE for another 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from the oven, garnish with cilantro, slice and serve!