Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="This seems so doable. I know I can truly do this for life. The food is amazing. I no longer feel like I have to eat cold salads"
Rayzel, today I completed my first week on P3to life. The food is delicious. It really makes me feel satisfied and not at all deprived.
This seems so doable. I know I can truly do this for life. The food is amazing. I no longer feel like I have to eat cold salads to lose weight. That gets old quick.
Seriously, I had no idea how to prepare such healthful and delicious meals on my own. I just lack the imagination.
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken & Garlic Kale - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil julienned, oil drained
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 8 cups kale loosely packed, ribs removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- BEGIN by blotting chicken thighs using paper towel. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken thighs to hot butter and cook 4 minutes to brown. Turn chicken over and add garlic. Continue to cook 4 minutes.
- REDUCE heat to low. Pour in half and half and chicken broth. Stir in sun dried tomatoes, dried basil and oregano. Simmer 15 minutes. Finish with red pepper flakes and chopped basil.
- PUT a separate medium skillet over medium/low heat. Sauté minced garlic until it starts to soften. Pour in chicken broth and chopped kale. Cover and cook 4 minutes. Remove lid and stir, continue to cook 3 minutes longer. Season with sea salt.
- SERVE 1/2 of kale and 2 chicken thighs with approximately 1/3 cup sauce/sun dried tomatoes.