Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Thank you for the advice I just stuck with your program and the next morning I woke up at my lowest weight of 124.8 and have held there for two days! I can’t believe it! I have not had a P3 where I have not had to to do many steak days. Today I shopped for week two of your meals and can not wait to try the foods!
Thanks again for the support!
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup onion , diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper , diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper , diced
- 2 tsp garlic , minced
- 10 oz 97% lean ground beef
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup canned petite diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup green onions , thinly sliced
- ½ medium avocado
- SAUTE the onion and bell pepper in 1/4 cup of veggie stock until it softens. Add garlic, saute a couple more minutes, then add ground beef and saute until cooked through.
- ADD the sauce ingredients, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- DIVIDE between two bowls, top each with 2 tbsp green onions and ¼ an avocado.