Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Your pre-planned menu made it sort of easy to select restaurant foods"
Hello Rayzel, this is a note to thank you once again for P3toLife. I am in week 3 of using the simplified plan and oh my gosh! So easy! and I have stayed almost at my LDW or below. Some days a pound up. But right where I need to be. I did have to travel for 4 days, but your pre-planned menu has made it sort of easy to select restaurant foods… I looked for fish, shellfish or grilled anything, along with a vege and/ or a salad. I even successfully got through PF Chang's with no damage.
Thank you thank you. I wish I had had this the first time I did hCG years back. Maybe I wouldn't be back on it, now….
Sausage Patties w/ Acorn Rings & Spring Salad - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 1 medium acorn squash ends and seeds removed
- 2 tsp Swerve
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp coconut oil melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 oz 90/10 lean ground pork
- 5 oz 99% extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups spring salad mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice acorn squash into 1 inch rings and combine in a bowl with coconut oil, swerve, cinnamon and salt. Use hands to coat. Pour onto baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- WHILE acorn squash cooks, combine ground pork and turkey together in a mixing bowl along with seasonings. Form into small patties using a scant ¼ cup per patty. Should make about 6 patties total per recipe. Heat a large frying pan oven medium heat and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Place patties in pan and cook 5-6 minutes each side.
- COMBINE spring salad mix with olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt in a small bowl. Gently toss. Serve roasted acorn squash rings alongside sausage patties and salad. Add additional salt to acorn rings to taste as desired.
ALTERNATE INSTANT POT directions for SAUSAGE:
- To eliminate active cooking time, skip the patties aspect. Create a ground sausage scramble using saute function in instant pot, then set to high manual pressure for 5-7 minutes PER LB. So for this recipe as is, I would do abot 7 minu tes to make sure it’s fully cooked.
INSTANT POT for Acorn Squash:
- Speed up oven cooking time of the acorn squash by first softening squash in the instant pot! Chop Acorn Squash in half and place with the grate & about 1” of water at the bottom. Set to high manual pressure for 7-10 minutes. Remove /cool, cut into rings, then proceed with the rest of the recipe for the squash.