Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"After 7 times of hCG, first time to maintain LDW with P3toLife "
Hi Rayzel! I just want to take a minute and tell you that I am loving the recipes!!! And they will STAY in my cookbook file. I have managed to maintain my LDW, fluctuating only a pound or so FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! And I am usually not hungry at all. I’ve done the HCG diet 7 times now – gaining it all back each time – but NOT THIS TIME! I am so stoked. THANK YOU for all you do to give back to us HCGers.
- 2 cups whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tsp Swerve (optional) and/or stevia to taste
- HEAT a small pan over medium/low heat. Add coconut flakes and lightly toast until golden brown.
- STIR Swerve into greek yogurt in a small bowl, if using. Layer greek yogurt, berries and coconut flakes in a 16 oz jar or bowl. Refrigerate until serving.