Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Today I bought a vitamix as I’ve been enjoying the dessert smoothies of the P3tolife program so much.
I’m on week 6 and have followed your program to a T. I have for sure gotten some forever foods. I love the chai puddings. I love the chocolate mug cake. It works ok without egg (egg allergy). I love the dessert smoothies. I love all the recipes. I’m truly so thankful that I took a risk and bought this plan. I have continued to lose weight. I’m 7lbs below my LIW. I have no idea why. I think I’m still under calories for my life. So I will try to work on figuring that out. I think I need between 18-2000 to maintain. Especially when golfing. When I play 18 holes of golf I go up 2lbs! I have found I can play 9 holes and maintain. I do eat a couple of extra things, like a chia pudding between breakfast and lunch or an extra dessert smoothie. I’m a believer.
Thanks so much!
- 1/2 oz walnuts chopped and toasted
- Spritz cooking spray
- ¼ tsp Swerve
- Add nuts, Swerve/Truvia to pan and spritz with cooking spray. Toast 3-5 minutes. Reserve.
- High Powered blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two. Top smoothie with nuts.