Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="Lost 88 pounds in 23 weeks with hCG, loving the P3toLife meals"
I want to send a huge THANK YOU! to you for everything you do in supporting so many people in their weight loss journeys!! I finished my hCG/VLCD protocol last week (thru my doctors office) and have been prepping and studying everything P3toLife anxiously awaiting my transition to maintenance. I lost 88 pounds in 23 weeks. My medical office’s transition plan was just a list of acceptable foods and I'm on my own, so to have you carefully planned out menus of such gourmet meals has been phenomenal!! I am LOVING every meal and feeling very satisfied with the amounts…and have even lost another 1.5 pounds since my LIW. I have completed 8 days of P3toLife menus and look forward to many more…I have all 5 weeks printed and ready to go! I cannot express enough how incredible they are and how very much I appreciate all the time and hard work you have put into P3toLife. I couldn't do this without you - even throughout P2, I did my weekly weigh-ins and monthly lab work which kept me accountable (no cheats in 23 weeks on VLCD) but it was your videos and helpful information and references for me to do further research that really accounts for my success at reaching my goal weight and sticking to it and getting healthy again! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
Sesame Garlic Chicken Thighs w/ Shredded Kale Salad - Low CalPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 3 cups shredded kale tightly packed
- 1 large carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup red cabbage shredded (or buy pre-shredded bag)
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup edamame
- 1 tbsp almonds sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 1 tsp sesame seeds divided
- PREPARE the salad dressing/chicken marinade by combining the olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and orange juice in a blender and blend until emulsified. You should end up with about 1 cup, depending on how juicy the orange was.
- MEASURE out ½ cup of the dressing and place in a small bowl or mason jar. Add the Swerve and 1 tsp of sesame seeds and mix/shake until well combined.
- SALAD: Combine the shredded kale, carrot, red cabbage, bell pepper, edamame, and almonds in a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the top, toss until well coated, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- CHICKEN: Place the chicken thighs in a large ziptop bag and add the remaining marinade and sesame seeds. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to several hours.
- PREHEAT the oven to 375°F and line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Place the chicken into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Alternatively, you can grill or sear the chicken on a well-greased, preheated grill or skillet for 8-10 minutes per side. (Again, check for an internal temperature of 165°F.) Remove the chicken from the oven/grill and serve with the kale salad.