Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
I cannot tell you how AMAZED I continue to be by your recipes and tips.
I have never cooked like this before and never thought I’d be able to eat so well and manage my weight at the same time. I’ve been easily able to make substitutions since I only eat fish. I definitely have my favorite recipes to which I tend to return often (especially the curries, the egg roll bowl, and the fish taco bowl – that dressing is sooooooo yummy).
The chocolate peanut butter smoothie is my favorite. I make it almost every night. But I am excited to try the oreo one as well. I’m waiting on my onyx cocoa powder to come from amazon.
I’ll be pre-preparing food to take with me to Thanksgiving (which I’ve always done since I don’t eat turkey and have been gluten free forever), but I’m excited to try some of the entertaining recipes for Christmas. I’ve also got some nush and seaweed snacks to take along for our Thanksgiving trip.
The blackberry morning muffin is another fave. I make it in batches and refrigerate it raw then microwave when I am ready. Works great! I could go on and on.
I can’t imagine the time and energy it has taken to put all of this together. You have a true gift and I will be forever grateful for your help.
Roasted Veggie Salad w/ Herbed VinaigrettePrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 lb green beans
- 2 zucchini medium
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- Olive oil spray such as Bertolli 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped for garnish
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Prepare 2 large baking sheets with olive oil spray. Trim the ends from the green beans. Cut the zucchini and squash in half lengthwise and slice into half-moons about 1/4” thick.
- EVENLY spread the green beans onto one baking sheet and the zucchini and squash onto another. Transfer to the oven and roast for about 30 minutes, until tender and lightly browned. While the veggies are roasting, prepare the vinaigrette by combining the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, Swerve, salt, pepper, and dried herbs in a small mason jar or plastic container. Shake vigorously until well combined.
- REMOVE the veggies from the oven and place in a large bowl. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and vinaigrette and toss until well combined.
- TRANSFER to a large, shallow serving bowl or dish and garnish with chopped parsley. Salad is best served warm or at room temperature.