Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I haven't eaten this much in years and that makes me happy."
First off I want to say that I am so impressed with the recipes I have made so far. They are really really good!
I'm actually doing GREAT! I completed week 3 and plan on starting with the week 4 recipes in a few days. I had to take a small break over the last few days because of different things like my husbands birthday dinner and another dinner event two days in a row. I did well with those events and I am still only .5 lbs above LDW 🙂 I feel good right now about where I am. The test for me will be in a couple months. That's when I normally start to see the weight creep back on no matter what I do. I am up to 1500 cal. Now however and maintaining well. I haven't eaten this much in years and that makes me happy.
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder or more to taste
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 handful cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- TRIM the chicken breasts of any excess fat and place in the bottom of your slow cooker. Pour the tomatoes on top of the chicken, then add the lime zest and juice.
- COMBINE the spices in a small bowl, mix well, and evenly sprinkle over the chicken. Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- WHEN done cooking, use a pair of metal tongs or two forks to shred the chicken and mix thoroughly. Keep warm in the slow cooker until ready to serve.
- SERVE with lettuce leaves for wrapping and avocado, cilantro, and green onions for topping.