Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Lost 4 lbs. in two weeks following P3toLife"
Congratulations, Rayzel!! You are such a leader in successful weight loss!! I have lost 4 lbs. since my LIW in the first 2 weeks of following your P3toLife program! (After 88 pounds lost on VLCD) Thank you so much for this program!
And then another email…
Thank you! I am so looking forward to week 7 and the "harvest entertaining menu"-what an awesome surprise!! I will have completed 6 weeks as of Thanksgiving-it is my favorite holiday and has been my goal re: being back to normal maintenance eating. I have actually lost 7.3 pounds in my first month on p3to life!
Yes, I am feeling ready to interview with you but would like to wait til after thanksgiving…I have Monday afternoons off so nov 27th would work well. Pick a time and let me know how to prepare!
- 12 mini sweet peppers
- 6 egg yolks hard-boiled (save the whites for the spinach salad)
- 3 cups cauliflower florets roasted (reserved from hummus recipe)
- ¼ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- smoked paprika optional garnish
- FILLING: Combine the hardboiled egg yolks, cauliflower, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small food processor or bullet blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer the filling to a large zip-top bag. Note: will be easier to pipe this if you allow to cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Rinse and dry the sweet peppers, trim the tops, cut in half lengthwise, and remove any ribs and seeds.
- SNIP one corner end from the zip-top bag and carefully pipe the filling in to each sweet pepper half. (Note: it can be hard to tell by the eye just how much 1 tbsp of filling piped is- and then you can run out too soon! My advice is to put 1 or 2 peppers you’ll save for you using an actual tbsp to measure the amount so you can get a visual of how much filling, then try to copy this amount with the rest of the peppers using the piping bag).
- GARNISH with smoked paprika, if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Alternate Cooking Method - INSTANT POT FOR HARDBOILED EGGS
- PLACE whole eggs on grate over 1” of COLD water in Instant Pot and cook on manual LOW pressure for 12 minutes or HIGH pressure for 8 minutes (consensus is better yolks with low 1 pressure) , then dip into cold water unless using immediately.