Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
I also want to say thank you for your wonderful blog. It very informative but best of all is your P3 cookbook. I love how easy it makes P3. The recipes are delicious. We use them all the time. Any information is appreciated.
Harvest Spinach Salad w/ Dijon VinaigrettePrint Pin Rate
- 8 oz baby spinach bag
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 large Granny Smith apple thinly sliced
- 6 egg whites hardboiled then roughly chopped (reserved from the deviled sweet peppers recipe)
- 1 cup broccoli florets roughly chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 1 pinch Sea salt and black pepper
- PREPARE the Dijon vinaigrette. Combine the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and Swerve in a bullet blender or small mason jar. Blend or shake vigorously until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- ADD the baby spinach to a large bowl or serving platter. Arrange the sliced red onion, sliced apple, chopped egg whites, chopped broccoli, and sliced yellow pepper on top.
- JUST before serving, drizzle the dressing over the top and toss until well combined.