Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I could cry. I love you for what you've done, the research, putting it out there, marketing... thank you SO MUCH."
Just wanted to let you know- I am SO GLAD you put out the P3 to Life program! I ended my last HCG round in March? I want to say… I've always had trouble with P3 and always gained the weight back because I didn't know how to do it right. My last weigh in on drops was about 260. Down from 297 in about 40 days. I had really hoped for 40 lbs in 40 days. I know that's not all that common for women, but I can usually get close.
So, with the help of a friend, we pre-made food for P3 so I could just grab and go and not have to think much.
I've stayed consistently around 257/258 since ending P2.
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup water depending on your blender
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 8-10 ice cubes *
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a couple times.