Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Thank you so much for creating this! This came at a great time for me, just as I was entering into P3. I have LOVED the dessert smoothies. They are my favorite!!! Thank you so much for all you do!
- Spray a pan on medium heat with nonstick spray and toast chopped pecans, swerve and dusting of stevia together. Let cool in fridge a few minutes while you make your smoothie. This is the version that’s accounted for when you are following the meal plan for your calories.
- If you are eating this on your own and need to “skinny” it down a bit to lower calories, use half the topping ingredients (serving size will be 2 tbsp or 1/8th cup topping)- see macros for this below. My suggestion if you do this is to chop the pecans finer so they spread throughout the smoothie better. ALTERNATE: if busy, just fold in raw pecans to your smoothie.
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a couple times.
- 225 cal - 4 protein - 23 fat - 5 carbs - 2 net carbs
- Skinny version: 131 cal - 2 protein - 13 fat - 3 carbs - 2 net carbs