Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Can relate to the sweet tooth downfall, but the sweetness you like will also help me!"
I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed ALL your videos!!!
I have spent a better part of my evening watching and listening to everything you have to say and I am so enjoying you! And like you, my downfall is my sweet tooth (any type of candy works) so I can really relate and love that the sweetness you like will also help me!
Thank you, once again, for all your hard work and dedication to making this life style change a fun and exciting one for all of us!
Ginger Vanilla Lemon Cream SmoothiePrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat, organic Greek yogurt (single serving yogurt containers will get you 2 servings of this)
- 1 tsp lemon extract or 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp Swerve
- 1 tsp butter flavor
- 1/4 tsp ginger (if you like more spicy taste add extra 1/8 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes *
- Put topping ingredients in a small pan on medium heat and stir occasionally until browned. Put in fridge or freezer to cool down if using right away so it doesn’t melt your smoothie. I recommend making this topping in bulk to save time for future smoothies. Use 1 tbsp of the topping per smoothie.
High Powered Blender:
- Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two.
- w/o topping: 50 cal - 9 protein - 0 fat - 3 carbs - 3 net carbs
- w/topping: 103 cal - 11 protein - 5 fat - 5 carbs - 4 net carbs