Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Finding your website helped me to NOT have fear going into Phase 3 and I did great!"
Thank you for creating this P3tolife website. 6 years ago, I lost 100 pounds with the help of HCG. Although it did take me 6 years to do it - I gained it all back. Finding your website helped me to NOT have fear going into Phase 3 and I did great!!!!!!!!! While your recipes and meal plans were GREAT - it was hearing you talk about it on your videos that gave me so much of a clearer insight into the process. I never really got out of Week 1 and 2 recipes, but following your information, I never gained over my LIW, and after loading for my second round, I was at that same weight that I ended because yes, I had actually gone down some over that break even though I was not intending to.
- Mix the dry topping ingredients (ideal to make in bulk and spoon out a serving size for several smoothies). Melt the butter in a pan and then add the mixed dry ingredients - saute in pan for a few minutes, then let cool. Serving size of topping: Scant ¼ cup.
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a couple times. After making smoothie, mix in topping by hand.
- “SKINNY” VERSION: use 1 less tsp Butter in topping. PRETTY GOOD still - not quite as good as original though.
- 172 cal - 4 protein - 15 fat - 9 carbs - 2 net carbs
- Skinny version: 138 cal - 4 protein - 11 fat - 9 carbs - 2 net carbs