Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I have learned so much from you."
Thank you for checking in on me. Funny, I was just listening to one of your utubes on your website abt digging deeper to our Why’s and Mindset around HCG and how this is more of a mindset and lifestyle to keep our bodies healthy.
I went off for the first time 2 weeks into P3 last night. Great timing for your email.
I did not indulge in any sugar it was 3 champagne glasses of Brut Champagne and some oily fish. Not bad although I did not need to do it.
Back on track today.
An orange for Breakfast, 32 ounces of lemon water and your Bacony Egg muffin for a late morning snack.
Also I made your awesome chicken curry the other night and make the turkey chili later today.
I am so grateful to you and all your work as you have turned into my coach whether you know it or not. Well now you know it. I have learned so much from you.
Don’t stop on your amazing journey as you help me tremendously!!!!
Snickerdoodle Icey with Cinnamon CrumblePrint Pin Rate
- BROWN butter in very small saucepan. Add flax meal, cinnamon and vanilla powder. Stir and toast another minute or two (do not allow to burn), then remove from heat.
- High Powered Blender:
- Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two.
- Mix the crumble thoroughly into the smoothie.