Everyone gets 3 free recipes from the P3tolife program! Just scroll down to see it. Enjoy this one.
Sign up for my free mini-course that shows you just HOW the P3tolife program is different from DIY P3 recipe searches on Pinterest.
P3tolife Program Testimonial
="Off hcg but Did not gain weight with the recipes"
Hi Rayzel. So sweet of you to check in on me! I have tried a few of the recipes and just love all that I have tried. I am going to be doing another course of hCG (3rd) so I need to be more mindful of what I am eating - you know the drill! So I am back on my eating plan but still love looking at all those yummy recipes that are in my very near future. While I was off the hCG, I did try the creamy lemon chicken with cauliflower, chicken poppers, the chia pudding (which is soo good) and the egg cups. All so good and satisfying. I did not gain weight while I was off hCG and ate these - I did gain 3 lbs. of muscle - not such a bad thing, I would say.
Thanks for checking in and keep up the good work - to all HCGers out there you are our Guardian Angel!
- 2 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 5 oz chicken breast butterflied
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup tomato diced
- 1/4 cup avocado diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder *
- IN a small bowl, stir together onion, tomato and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- PREPARE dressing by stirring together Greek yogurt, lime juice and chipotle powder.
- ASSEMBLE shredded lettuce, bell pepper, avocado and tomato mixture in a salad bowl.
- HEAT a grill pan over medium heat and spray liberally with olive oil cooking spray. Use hands to rub chicken with cumin, paprika and sea salt. Place chicken onto pan and cook 6-7 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 6 minutes. Set chicken on a cutting board and cool 3 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and place onto salad. Pour dressing over salad and stir to coat.