Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Your P3 to Life exceeded my expectations."
Your P3 to Life exceeded my expectations; I'm soooo excited to start the 'simplified meal plan' (it's just what I needed). And, honestly, everything is so professionally done - you put a lot of thought and a lot of work into this!
After having lost 20 lbs successfully in 30 days- I wasn't at all hungry, but began tripping up, so decided to go ahead and transition to P3. So thank you for all of the tools and encouragement to get to this point!
Pan Seared Salmon and Broccoli SlawPrint Pin Rate
- 7 oz salmon
- ½ tsp dill
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 Lemon
FOR BROCCOLI SLAW:
- 2 cup shredded broccoli slaw mix
- 1.5 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 - 2 tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ - ¼ tsp Celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, stir together ingredients for broccoli slaw dressing. Stir in broccoli to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel. In a small bowl, stir together seasonings for salmon. Sprinkle seasonings over both sides, gently rubbing onto salmon.
- Spray am oven safe pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat to medium, heat until pan is very hot. Place salmon on pan skin side down. Sear 3 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil at 550°. Broil 6-8 minutes. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and broccoli slaw.
Helpful possibly save-your-house-and-life-tip:
- Remember to turn off the broiler! (I made this dish twice and forgot both times)
Won't save your life but nice to know tip:
- The premade packages of broccoli slaw I have come across at the grocery store have 4 cups, so if you double the dressing, you have 2 instant servings.