Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
By the way, your Hearty Turkey Chili recipe has become my significant others fave and a pot is cooking as I write….says if this is diet food, we can sign him up!????
- 10 oz ground turkey extra lean
- 28 oz canned petite diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 poblano pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Slices OF jalapeño optional
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- IN a large pot over medium heat, combine ground turkey, onion, poblano pepper and celery. Use a spatula to break up turkey. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- STIR in mushroom, garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and sea salt. Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- ADD tomatoes. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 30 minutes. Serve with fresh sliced jalapeño and cilantro.