Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"Your plan has really been really instrumental in my success."
I found what works best for me…is to go through the cookbook I printed…choose 3 or 4 recipes to cook and freeze. I also have one of your delicious muffins for a sweet when I feel the need. I freeze those too. I love the taco muffins that freeze well too. I use egg whites for those for I don't love egg yolks.
I'm 56 years old and plan on staying fit for life! Your plan has really been really instrumental in my success…I needed to change things up and your recipes have been a huge help.
Ps. I made the white chicken chili with cauliflower rice tonight and it was amazing!
Your program is truly fantastic. Your recipes are delicious and again, your information is exceptionally helpful.
I give you 5 solid stars! Keep up the good work!
- 3/4 lb chicken breasts cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz hatched green chiles (1/2 to 3/4 can if you like less spicy)
- 1 medium red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- avocado 1/4 a small avocado, sliced, per serving
- cilantro chopped
- lime wedges
- HEAT olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium/high heat. Add chicken and onion. Cook uncovered until chicken begins to brown. Stir in garlic, cumin, oregano, sea salt, bell pepper and green chiles. Cook 5 minutes.
- POUR in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes. Pour in heavy cream and stir well. Simmer 5 minutes. Divide into 2 servings. Serve with fresh lime, cilantro and 1/4 cup slices avocado.
ALTERNATE INSTANT POT DIRECTIONS:
- USING saute function on instant pot, do step 1 above, OR if rushed, throw everything in at once without sauteeing.
- ADD chicken broth & heavy cream. Set to manual high pressure for 10 minutes. If doubling batch or more, increase pressure cooking time by 7-10 minutes for each time you increase the recipe.