Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
I am thru the 7-week program and looking to start building my own weekly menus from your recipes. I just want you to know that your recipes are fabulous and I think it is and will continue to save me from falling off the wagon this time
Almond & Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/ Garlic Sweet Potato WedgesPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almonds whole (30g total if using almond meal)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
For Sweet Potato Wedges
- 1 lb sweet potatoes * cut into wedges
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 large pinch black pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Add almonds to a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground (or use 30g almond meal). In a small bowl combine sweet potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. Use hands to toss and coat sweet potato wedges. Arrange wedges on prepared baking sheet.
- IN a small bowl, lightly beat egg. On a separate small plate combine Parmesan cheese, ground almonds, dried dill, dried basil, onion powder and sea salt.
- USE a paper towel to blot excess moisture from chicken breasts. Dredge each chicken breast in egg and shake off excess. Coat in Parmesan/almond meal mixture and set onto baking sheet with potatoes. Bake for 35 minutes (40 for more crispy chicken). Serve hot.