Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I am at the end of week 2 and I am within my 2 pounds."
Let me start by saying I have followed you for years!!! And you have helped me with P2 in so many ways. From how to order hcg, recipe tips and tricks, daily inspiration and so much more!
I have struggled after p2, with p3 every time over the past 5-6 years!
This time, I gave p3tolife a try for the 1st time and I am loving it! I definitely need structure! I am at the end of week 2 and I am within my 2 pounds. The simple plan is for me! I love batching my breakfasts and lunches and whipping up quick dinners at night. I am really enjoying the menus! Thank you so much for all of your thoughtfulness!
Balsamic Cast Iron Steak, Cauli Mash & Tomatocini SaladPrint Pin Rate
- 8 oz filet mignon steaks or tenderloin
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
For Cauliflower Mash:
- 4 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- ½ tsp sea salt
For Tomatocini Salad:
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup jarred pepperocini peppers drained
- ⅛ cup green chives chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tsp Red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- WHISK together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme and mustard in a small bowl. Add steaks and marinade to a ziplock bag and smoosh to coat. Marinate in fridge minimum 1 hour up to whenever you cook the 2nd steak the following day.
- Cauliflower & Salad: STEAM OPTION: Add 3 cups water to the bottom of a steaming pan or large pot. Add cauliflower. Cover and bring to a low boil. Boil until cauliflower is fork tender, about 15 minutes.
INSTANT POT OPTION: Put 1" of water in bottom of instant pot, the grate, and cauliflower florets on top. High pressure for 7 minutes.
- WHILE cauliflower is cooking, combine cherry tomatoes, pepperocinis, and dressing ingredients for your salad.
- STRAIN cauliflower, transfer to a large bowl and mash with a potato masher or back end of a slotted spoon. Add butter, salt and chives. Stir well. Divide into two portions.
- HEAT cast-iron skillet over medium/high meat until the pan is very hot. Spray hot pan liberally with cooking spray. Remove one steak from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Add steak to the hot pan using tongs. Cook steak 4-5 minutes without moving. Flip steak and cook 4-5 minutes longer. Allow steak to rest 5 minutes before serving. Prepare steak same way for the following day. Serve 1 steak and half of the salad and cauli mash for one meal.
- FAT: 2 tbsp sour cream on cauli mash
- PROTEIN: Use 6-8 oz. serving of steak
- CARBS: Use 8 cups of raw cauliflower in recipe instead of 4