Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"We (family and friends) love your recipes for life!"
I’m listening to your coaching videos again now that I’m done with P3… always a work in progress, right? So much value in your P3 program, Rayzel. I cannot thank you enough for doing what you were called to do (and you do it soooo well). Thank you! I’m still making P3 recipes but with mods since I’m not trying to lose more weight yet. Recipes we (family and friends) will love for life! Oooh yeah! I cook your recipes even when people are coming over for dinner and they’re loving it!
- 1 large eggplant 2/3 inch - ends cut off, sliced lengthwise into 1/4slices. 6 slices will be used
- 1/2 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
FOR RICOTTA FILLING:
- 1/2 cup whole milk Ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Fresh basil
- PREHEAT oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay slices of eggplant on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- IN the meantime, add ground beef to a skillet over medium heat and crumble with a wooden spatula. Cook 5 minutes. Stir in fennel seed, garlic, pepper and sea salt. Cook 5 minutes longer. Do not worry if meat is not completely cooked through.
- ONCE eggplant is finished roasting, Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. In a small bowl, stir together ingredients for Ricotta Filling until smooth and fluffy.
- LINE the bottom of a bread loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Arrange one layer of 2 eggplant slices on bottom of pan, overlapping to fit pan. Spread 1/2 of Ricotta cheese mixture over eggplant followed by 1/2 of ground beef and 1/3 of crushed tomatoes. Repeat. Finish with one final layer of eggplant and top with remaining crushed tomato. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Garnish with fresh basil. Slice in half and use a spatula to lift from pan.