Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I am so enjoying your P3 protocol and all the recipes have been so very delicious."
I am so enjoying your P3 protocol and all the recipes have been so very delicious. Its been a true treat. And also a note of thanks. This has made my transition so easy and tasty. I am truly thankful for the resources and care you are providing for this program. Your commitment and interest in helping the community is very apparent and just wanted to say thanks!
Chimichurri Steak with Tomato Cucumber SaladPrint Pin Rate
STEAK & SALAD
- 6 oz skirt steak
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
FOR CHIMICHURRI SAUCE:
- 1 small handful Fresh cilantro
- 1 small handful fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup cucumber blendered
- HEAT grill to 400°. Rub cumin into steak. Once the grill is heated, place steak on the grill. Grill 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 minutes longer. For a more rare steak grill 3 minutes each side. While steak cooks, prepare ingredients for the salad in a bowl.
- IN a food processor, combine ingredients for chimichurri sauce. Blend until well combined. Pour 3 tbsp of sauce over vegetables, stir.
- ONCE steak is cooked, allow to rest 5 minutes. Slice into pieces. Serve chimichurri sauce over steak with vegetables.