Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"The panic is gone! Bring on the holidays!"
Almost two months on P3… and I have lost an extra pound. Usually I gain 3 to 4 lbs. back right away and prepare mentally for that. I did do one steak day, but at this point I am still down, and holding to that extra 1 lb lost. I am so grateful to you for all your effort. I am eating your delicious recipes, but also eating out once in a while. The panic is gone!! Bring on the Holidays?? Thank you.
2nd email some days later...
Good morning!! I just want to say… The recipes so far are absolutely delicious!! I'm always a nervous wreck moving to P3 and always blow it. Your plans are SO helpful!! I'm not strict to the food plans, but I could be!! I have never done so well!! I have lots of new and old stress in my life that would normally have me wringing my hands, but I feel like I can keep my dignity this time. Maybe… I won't be HCG dependent anymore?????? Thank You for all your efforts!! In these crazy, unsettling times….I feel like I have some control at least over my weight.
3rd email even more days later....
Things are still happily going very well, and I really appreciate everything you have done to make life more enjoyable for all of us. Your tip about cutting out 'safe' nuts and cheese seems to be my Ace!! Thank you!
Chili Verde over Butternut SquashPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- ½ lb tomatillos peeled and quartered
- ½ green bell pepper cut into large chunks
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- ½ anaheim pepper chopped
- ½ pasilla pepper chopped
- ¼ cup white onion chopped
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp sea salt optional
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 handful cilantro chopped
- ½ large butternut squash peeled and cubed (or riced broccoli)*
- In a crack pot, combine chicken broth, chicken thighs, tomatillos, Anaheim, Pasilla and bell peppers. Stir in garlic, onion, cumin and salt. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove chicken breasts and shred with a fork. Set aside.
- Steam butternut squash covered in a pot with 2 cups of water for 7-10 minutes or until fork tender.
- While squash steams, add 1 handful cilantro to the crockpot chile verde and use an immersion blender to blend chili until just slightly chunky.
- Stir shredded chicken into chili. Serve over 1 cup steamed butternut squash with the ¼ cup avocado (about ¼ of an avocado), cilantro and lime wedges. Salt to taste.
Alternate cooking instructions, Instant Pot:
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH: peel and cube, add about 1 inch of water and the grate to the instant pot, add the cubed butternut squash and set to manual pressure for 10 minutes.
- CHILE VERDE: once squash is done, remove and reserve, remove grate, and add all chile verde ingredients to instant pot. Set to manual pressure for 20 minutes.
- w/ butternut squash: 587 cal - 48 protein - 30 fat - 42 carbs - 27 net carbs
- w/ riced broccoli: 536 cal - 48 protein - 30 fat - 26 carbs - 16 net carbs