Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
<figure><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/233157771" width="640" height="360" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></figure>
- 12 oz wild caught salmon or chicken
- ½ cup baby dill pickles chopped small*
- ¼ cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 6 ribs celery
- 1 cup carrots finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Collard greens or butter lettuce**
- CUT up all veggies into small pieces.
- MIX up the mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon, then mix into the veggies and add the canned salmon or chicken.
- WRAP with collard green leaves.
*About 8 baby dills. Please check ingredients for one without sugar or artificial dyes - usually with organic brands. **Basically something to wrap your chicken salad in! OR serve over spring mix. Yields: 2 servings
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 19g | Fiber: 8g | Net Carbs: 12g