Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3toLife Program Testimonial
I was at a party last night, with another Chica follower. Your ears should have been burning, as we were talking about you and how much you have helped us both. I am into P4 and love your P3-life program! I am down about a pound from my LIW. Your program has really made the difference in getting thru the P2 and stabilizing (hopefully for life).
- 8 oz chicken breast , boneless, skinless
- 2 cups Napa cabbage , thinly sliced
- 2 cups radicchio , shredded
- 3/4 cup carrots , shredded
- 20 pods snow peas
- 1/4 cup green onions , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup salted cashews , chopped
- WHISK together the ingredients for the dressing/marinade until well combined. Mix the chicken breasts and 1/4 cup of the marinade in a large Ziploc bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours (or overnight).
- PLACE the chicken in an Instant Pot along with the marinade and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes. If you use more chicken increasing the recipe) you will need to cook longer. Allow the pressure to naturally release and shred the chicken using tongs or two forks.
- COMBINE all ingredients for the salad except the sesame seeds in a large bowl while the chicken is cooking.
- DIVIDE the salad between two plates, top each with half the shredded chicken, the reserved dressing, then garnish with the sesame seeds.