Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I feel in control even at Phase 3!"
This wasn’t my first rodeo. I’d done the HCG protocol about five years ago and had been successful at the time. And then I gained all the weight back, and more. I tried a couple more times after that, but wasn’t truly committed (as you know, you have to be TRULY committed for this to work) and failed. I swore this time would be different and I knew where the weak spot was -- Phase 3. Phase 1 rocks and Phase 2 (if you’re committed) is easy because you just follow the rules exactly and it works. Phase 3 is another story. Just eat low carb! At least that’s what I thought. Then why did I gain weight after eating all that bacon???
A few weeks before finishing my last P2 round, I was concerned. I was losing weight and feeling good, but knew P3 was coming up and I didn’t have a good plan. When you look online, there’s just not much information there. I don’t think P3 gets the attention it deserves and it's the phase that can solidify or undo all your hard work on P2.
Then I got the email. Rayzel was starting a new site just for me! I didn’t hesitate. The minute it went live, I signed up and I’m so glad I did. Sure, there are recipes and cooking advice and meal planning ideas, but it’s the coaching videos that have made the difference. I am now five weeks post-P2, feel great and have actually lost a bit more weight. I feel IN CONTROL. Rayzel has made me think about food differently than I did before and has helped me identify prior pitfalls in order to avoid them. Even though I’m technically in P4, I will continue to go to the Phase 3 to Life site to check for new videos and information. I’ll keep watching the original coaching videos that have made me believe that I can be like Rayzel and maintain my weight loss for years this time, not just a few weeks. You know that super hopeful feeling you get when you start a new weight loss plan? This is the first time I’ve ever had that feeling weeks after finishing and it's because of P3toLife.
I love your videos because you speak candidly and don't use stupid clichés. My favorite coaching sessions are the Triggers & Learning to Identify Lies. For me, those are really powerful.
Creamy Lemon Chicken over Cauliflower RicePrint Pin Rate
- 10 oz chicken breasts skinless
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 4 cup spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3 cup cauliflower rice
- MELT butter in a large pan over medium/high heat. Season chicken breasts with sea salt and black pepper on each side. Brown chicken breasts in butter for 5 minutes. Flip chicken over and add garlic, brown 5 minutes longer.
- ADD coconut milk, water, lemon juice, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. Use a spatula to gently scrape up any drippings from pan. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered 15 minutes. Add spinach and basil. Cook an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
- REMOVE sprigs of thyme. Serve over raw cauliflower rice (or if you like your cauli rice slightly cooked, saute in a pan for a few minutes to soften).
- FAT: Use chicken thighs instead OR use regular canned coconut milk, not light OR double all the sauce ingredients except the butter.
- PROTEIN: Use 6-7 oz. skinless chicken breasts instead