Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I was waiting (stalking) for you to release P3toLife, and I went straight to the recipes. I had the fish. Just needed the veggies. I had this meal cooked up in 35 mins."
I made the fish taco bowl for dinner (since it's Lent and I only eat fish on Friday). This meal was fantastic! I am 2 weeks into Phase 3 and struggling with dinners. I really needed this guidance, I am so happy that I found you and your wealth of knowledge of hCG. This is my 2nd round, did it a year ago and totally screwed it up. The doctor's office I went through did not help at all. They even had a nutritionist, during our meetings I felt as if she was uncomfortable in telling us to eat 500 cal. And when phase 3 came along, she said I can go back to eating normal. I wish I knew what I know now. I am happy that I am down 30 lbs. Thank you for doing all that you have done. Good Luck with Phase 3 program! I can't wait to try all of the recipes!
I feel silly for saying this, I was waiting (stalking) for you to release P3toLife, and I went straight to the recipes. I had the fish. Just needed the veggies. I had this meal cooked up in 35 mins.
Will make my way to the Thai curry. I am so thankful for all of the work that you have put into this program.
- 14 oz cod fillets
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
Cauli Rice and Veggies:
- 2 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- ½r cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice lime wedges for serving
- 1 large handful cilantro chopped
- sea salt to taste
- 3 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ - ¾ tsp chipotle chili powder
- BLOT cod dry with paper towels if wet. Sprinkle both sides with cumin, chili powder and sea salt.
- SPRAY a pan with non-stick spray and heat over medium heat. Once pan is very hot, place cod in pan. Cook 5 minutes. Turn and cook 5 minutes longer.
- WHILE cod cooks, spray a separate pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add cauliflower and lime zest. Lightly sauté cauliflower to tenderize. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- MIX together mayonnaise, greek yogurt and chipotle. For each bowl, use 1 cod fillet, half the vegetables and ½ the dressing drizzled on top. Serve with a generous lime squeezes! And I do mean generous.