Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
Philly Steak Stuffed PeppersPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 stuffed peppers
Net Carb: 18g
- 2 large green bell peppers or poblanos halved lengthwise and seeds removed, if you like a bit of spicy
- 10 oz flank steak thinly sliced
- 6 oz crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 medium white onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bell peppers on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- WHILE peppers cook, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Add steak, onion and mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes until onions begin to soften. Remove from heat and stir in coconut aminos, garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper.
- REMOVE peppers from oven and fill each pepper with steak mixture. Return to oven on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Turn oven to broil and place a slice of cheese on each pepper. Broil 3-5 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Serve hot. NOTE! Watch the broiler folks! Sometimes it might only take 3 minutes- if I were you I’d check after 2 minutes, then every minute after that.
Yields: 2 servings
Calories: 550kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 31g | Fiber: 4g | Net Carbs: 18g