Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"I love that I can make these recipes and the meal works for everyone"
Had the chicken poppers last night…..SCORE!!! Everyone loved them so much, I got an A++ from my husband and even my 16-year-old son! I made some cauliflower rice on the side and some stuffed jalapeños for the guys so they would be nice and full, but honestly myself my mom and my daughter all got full on one serving of the poppers with the pico!
I love that I can make these recipes and the meal works for everyone, and especially since my mom is six weeks into recovery from a major heart attack and heart surgery it is really nice that she can eat it and we know it's healthy! Tomorrow will be two weeks completed on phase 3 and my weight is still holding steady within 1 pound of LIW, woo-hoo!
Mexican Chicken Poppers with Pico de GalloPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb 97% lean ground chicken
- ½ cup zucchini grated
- ⅓ cup white onion minced
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 head bibb lettuce
For Pico de Gallo:
- 1 cup roma tomato diced (about 2 romas)
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 handful cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp jalapeño minced
- salt to taste
Day 3 lunch only:
- ¼ avocado add as topping
- COMBINE all ingredients for poppers except lettuce in a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine. Form into small patties using a large tablespoon. Patties will be roughly the circumference of a ¼ cup measuring cup.
- HEAT a large frying pan over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place poppers on pan and cook 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- WHILE poppers cook, stir together ingredients for pico de gallo. Serve poppers on bibb lettuce and top with pico de gallo.
- FAT: Use higher fat ground meat OR top with ½ avocado OR top with 3 tbsp sour cream OR top with ¼ avocado and 2 tbsp sour cream
- CARBS: Eat in organic corn tortilla AND/OR Double the pico recipe