Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"You are making a very difficult journey much easier and bearable."
Hello, my name is Christine. I'm part of your P3 for life program. Thank you so much for creating this unbelievable program.
So much great information. You are making a very difficult journey much easier and bearable. It's beyond appreciated.
- 10 oz chicken breasts skinless
- 1.5 cup carrots shredded
- ½ -1 cup green onions
- 4 cup lettuce shredded
- 2 cup celery chopped
- 3 tbsp full-fat mayo
- ¼ cup Louisiana hot sauce* *
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- SEASON chicken breasts with one tsp of sea salt and ¼ tsp of black pepper. Cooking options: 6 minutes on high pressure in instant pot (no added water). OR simmer in water at medium heat until done on stove top pan for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Last resort: use canned chicken.
- FINELY chop chicken and place in a bowl. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Combine mayonnaise, hot sauce, onion powder, dried dill and remaining sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- ADD chopped celery, scallions and shredded carrots to mayonnaise mixture. Stir to coat. Add shredded chicken and stir once more. Divide into two servings. Serve over 2 cups shredded lettuce.
- FAT: Top with 1/4 avocado
- PROTEIN: Use 6-7oz chicken breast per serving
- CARBS: Enjoy on toasted gluten free bread slices