Enjoy my recipe below!
Everyone gets a few free recipes from the P3toLife Program. Just scroll down to see it.
Feeling a bit lost with what exactly to eat on Phase 3 of hCG? Get my FREE email mini-course on how to:
P3tolife Program Testimonial
"The simplified meal plan and meals were easy to follow, easy to cook and delicious!!"
I just completed week 1 of the P3 to Life meal plan. OOOOOMMMMGGGGG!! You seriously have outdone yourself! I did the simplified meal plan and the meals were easy to follow, easy to cook and delicious!! I cannot believe the amount of food I was eating and how flavorful it was and filling. I even shared a few of the meals with my mom and she loved them as well. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into this. It was worth every penny for me. And I have maintained my LDW weight this past week. This has been a lifesaver and made P3 so easy for me. I am batch cooking some of week 2 today and I am so excited for it (that is a LOT coming from someone who does NOT enjoy cooking!!).
I just want to say that your efforts and hard work are very, very much appreciated!!!!
Smoky Salmon & Crispy Roasted Brussel SproutsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 cup brussels sprouts halved
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt divided
- 4 oz salmon filet
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper optional
- PREHEAT oven to 450° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and half of sea salt. Toss to coat. Pour brussels sprouts onion baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- IN a small bowl, combine smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano and remaining sea salt. Stir to combine. Pat any excess moisture from salmon using a paper towel. Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of salmon and use hands to gently rub into salmon.
- REMOVE brussels sprouts from oven and make a space for the salmon. Place pan back into oven for 15 minutes.
- FAT: Top roasted brussel sprouts with ¼ cup crumbled feta
- PROTEIN: Add 2-3 oz. of salmon per serving. Add additional 1 cup brussel sprouts
- CARBS: Add additional 2 tsp balsamic vinegar and use a glaze type one that is thick/syrupy (contains a little sugar)